Selected Works Featuring the ROHA Program
- Atkinson, Rick. An Army at Dawn: The War in North Africa, 1942-1943 . Little, Brown, 2003.
- Major Problems in American Military History, ed. by John Whiteclay Chambers, II, & G. Kurt Piehler. Houghton-Mifflin, Co., 1999.
- Parker, Matthew. Monte Cassino: The Hardest-Fought Battle of World War II. Doubleday, 2004.
- Spector, Ronald H. At War, At Sea: Sailors and Naval Combat in the Twentieth Century. Viking, 2001.
- The Boys From New Jersey, ed. by Tom Kindre. Trafford Publishing, Co., 2004.
- Turner, Barry. Countdown to Victory: The Final European Campaigns of World War II . W. Morrow, 2004.
- Coffman, Edward M. "Talking about War: Reflections on Doing Oral History and Military History." The Journal of American History 87.2 (2000): 582-593.
- Floyd, Bianca P. "Bookmark: Rutgers Creates On-Line Archive of Oral Histories of World War II." Chronicle of Higher Education 46.11 (1999): A54.
- "Sites to See." American Heritage 51.8 (2000): 20.
- Smith, J. Douglas, and Richard Jensen. World War II on the Web: A Guide to the Very Best Sites. Scholarly Resources, 2003. [Review]
- Sparrow, James T. "The Rutgers Oral History Archives of World War II." The Journal of American History 89.4 (2003): 1631. [Review]