Description:Mr. Wenzel served as a combat medic in the 36th Infantry Division in North Africa, Italy, including the Salerno invasion, France, including the Southern France landing, and Germany during World War II. Later, as an employee of Esso (now Exxon) he worked in South Vietnam during the early 1960s.
Wenzel, Arthur C.
- College/Year: RC '48
- Links to Oral History Sessions: Wenzel, Arthur C. (April 11, 2005)
- Conflict(s): World War II
- Military Branch & Unit: Army
- Theater(s): European
- US Army Division: 36th Infantry Division
- US Army Battalion: 111th Medical Battalion
- US Army Company: B Company