Description:Albert Meserlin grew up in East Orange, New Jersey, and joined the Army during World War II. With the 165th and 3908th Signal Photo Battalions, Meserlin photographed General Dwight D. Eisenhower and other significant figures in the Allied military, as well as pivotal and candid moments in the European Theater. After the war, Meserlin used the GI Bill to take accounting courses at Seton Hall and Rutgers, and pursued a career in the banking industry.
- Links to Oral History Sessions: Meserlin, Albert (March 23, 2001)
- Conflict(s): World War II
- Military Branch & Unit: Army
- Theater(s): European
- US Army Division: 165th and 3908th Signal Photo Battalions
- US Army Other: Photographer for European Theater