Description:Mr. Catera served as the communications chief of a combat engineers battalion in the PTO. Prior to reassignment overseas, he served in the headquarters company of the 41st Armored Infantry Regiment of the Second Armored Division.
Catera, Michael A.
- Links to Oral History Sessions: Catera, Michael (March 5, 2005)
- Conflict(s): World War II
- Military Branch & Unit: Army
- Theater(s): American; Pacific
- US Army Division: 32nd Infantry
- US Army Battalion: 114th Combat Engineers Battalion