Description:During WWII, Professor Feinberg served as a drill instructor at Camp Blanding, FL, studied Chinese at the Military Intelligence Language School at Yale, then, served as a supply sergeant at Holabird Signal Depot, MD, in the Counter-Intelligence Corps. He remained in the Army Reserves and was recalled to active duty in the Korean War, serving in the Army Security Agency, first in a communications company, then, in the ASA School HQ. He spent his career as a mathematics educator, including as a lecturer at Rutgers University in the early 1980s.
- Links to Oral History Sessions: Feinberg, Isaac W. (October 20, 2006)
- Conflict(s): World War II; Korean War
- Military Branch & Unit: Army
- Theater(s): American
- US Army Company: 354th Army Security Agency Communications Company
- US Army Other: Army Security Agency School HQ