Description:After earning his commission, Mr. Felldin served as an OCS instructor at the Infantry School at Fort Benning. He then served as an infantry officer and company commander in the ETO and participated in the liberation of the Gunskirchen Lager Concentration Camp. During the occupation of Europe, he commanded a POW camp.
Felldin, Wallace E.
- Links to Oral History Sessions: Felldin, Wallace E. (July 22, 2008)
- Conflict(s): World War II
- Military Branch & Unit: Army
- Theater(s): American; European
- US Army Division: 71st Infantry
- US Army Regiment: 14th Infantry
- US Army Battalion: 1st Battalion
- US Army Company: A Company