Description:Mrs. Giantonio served as a nurse in the US Army Nurse Corps in the 101st General Hospital in the ETO during World War II.
Giantonio, B. Lauriel Moodie
- Links to Oral History Sessions: Giantonio, B. Lauriel Moodie (November 4, 2006)
- Conflict(s): World War II
- Military Branch & Unit: Army
- Theater(s): European; American
- US Army Other: 101st General Hospital (US Army Nurse Corps)
- Women in the Service: Other: Army Nurse Corps; European Theater of Operations; 101st General Hospital